Nitric oxide and the brain
483. Nitrite and S-nitrosohemoglobin exchange across the human cerebral and femoral circulation; relationship to basal and exercise blood flow responses to hypoxia – Bailey et al.
Sympathetic nervous activity and the brain
484. Interruption of perivascular sympathetic nerves of cerebral arteries offers neuroprotection against schema – Lee et al.
Heart failure and the brain
485. Dynamics of cerebral blood flow in patients with mild non-ischaemic heart failure – Erkelens et al.
486. Middle cerebral artery diameter changes during rhythmic handgrip exercise in humans – Verbree et al.
Cerebral blood flow measurements
487. Thermodilution-determined internal jugular venous flow – Rasmussen et al.