Please be sure to attend the 1st Okanagan Cardiovascular and Respiratory Symposium being held by the Centre for Heart, Lung and Vascular Health in Silver Star ski resort, British Columbia, Canada, on March 20th to 22nd 2014 !
This new symposium is a small conference (to be held biennially) which will cover a wide range of research in human cardio-respiratory and vascular (including cerebrovascular 🙂 ) physiology.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Peter Raven (University of North Texas Health Science Center)
- Frank Dinenno (Colorado State University)
- Bill Milsom (University of British Columbia).
Scientific Session speakers will be:
- Damian Bailey (University of Glamorgan)
- Mark Haykowsky (University of Alberta)
- Darren DeLorey (University of Alberta)
- Mike Koehle (University of British Columbia)
- Andy Lovering (University of Oregon)
- Caroline Rickards (University of North Texas Health Science Center)
Have a look at the preliminary program for more details !