One day per week, I will post links of research articles and stories related to cerebrovascular physiology, exercise physiology and more general information related to the research world. Enjoy!
- Brian J. Whipp: A Memorial (Sue Ward)
- Exactly how flexible is the co-first author asterisk? (Benchfly)
- Arsenic, quasicrystals and the myth of the science martyr (It is NOT junk)
- Taking slow, deliberate baby steps (WhizBANG)
- Slow component of VO2 kinetics: mechanistic bases and practical applications (Jones et al. MSSE)
Have a nice weekend !