One day per week, I will post links of research articles and stories related to cerebrovascular physiology, exercise physiology and more general information related to the research world. Enjoy!
- How to communicate with patients so they want to exercise! (Exercise works)
- Brian Cox is wrong: blogging your research is not a recipe for disaster (theguardian)
- If Your Brain Is Over 40, It Needs To Move (Sports are 80 percent mental)
- Why Blog? (Dorothy Bishop – Oxbridge Roundtable Review)
- Energy drinks and the neurophysiological impact of caffeine (Leeana Aarthi Bagwath Persad – Frontiers in Neuropharmacology
Have a nice weekend !