One day per week, I will post links of research articles and stories related to cerebrovascular physiology, exercise physiology and more general information related to the research world. Enjoy!
- The “right” size for a lab (Prof-like Substance)
- In which I question the 24/7 lab mentality (Mind the Gap)
- Yawning and stretching predict brain temperature changes in rats: support for the termoregulatory hypothesis (Shoup-Knox et al.)
- For the new grad students (Balanced Instability)
- Autorship Order Rules: The Departed are Demoted (DrugMonkey)
Have a nice weekend !