One day per week, I will post links of research articles and stories related to cerebrovascular physiology, exercise physiology and more general information related to the research world. Enjoy!
- How a tired brain can slow your physical performance (Alex Hutchinson – The Globe and Mail)
- Publish-or-perish: Peer review and the corruption of science (David Colquhoun Guardian.co.uk)
- Dear new grad students: One tired prof’s perspective (Prof-Like Substance)
- The finishing kick is in your head, not your legs (Sweet Science)
- The health benefits of working on your feet (Denver Post)
- Back to Fitness: How to separate fitness facts from pseudoscience (Blisstree)
- Exercise attenuates the premature cardiovascular aging effects of type 2 diabetes mellitus (Huebschmann et al.)
Have a nice weekend!